Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Checking out of Durban






Not today, but over the next couple of days. We have a choice of starting early, on Thursday, which will include some motoring. Or we leave later in the week and then sail more, but with up to 35kn of wind and tall waves. We shall see, we keep watching the forecasts, they still change a bit, every 6 hours.

The rental car is returned. Meals are cooked for several days. We treat this coast like a passage and can go for even a week. We don't have a specific goal, East London as a minimum, Port Elizabeth would be better. Or even further if the weather holds.





Thanks to Shaun Holland., we got a few pictures of us, taken 9/25, the weekend party and Heineken Regatta at RNYC